Company law: the role of Directors, Secretaries & Shareholders within an organization
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» project managers.
- Characteristics of a Company.
- What it means for a company to have a separate Legal entity.
- Creditors risk & how they can protect themselves.
- Limited Liability & what it means.
- Corporate Ownership of Assets.
- How to effectively use Offshore Companies.
- Lifting the “corporate veil” what does it mean? How is it relevant today?
- Company Formation & the process of Incorporation, the advantages of Incorporating.
- The legal effect of Continuation.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Company Objects.
- Share Capital: the issuance, transferal & forfeiture of shares.
During ETA webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes