Financial and Investment Firms regulated by the Cyprus Stock Exchange Commission (in Russian)
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» project managers.
- Key benefits of obtaining a CIF license
- The investment and ancillary (non-core) services
- Cysec licensing process:
- Company legal documents (certificate of incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, etc).
- Organisational structure.
- Company procedures manual for all activities and operations.
- Application process. How much time does it take?
- Minimum issued share capital.
- Setting-up of a Cypriot company.
- Organisation adequacy and administrative structure of the company.
- Efficiency of the company’s internal control mechanism.
- Company’s structure and organisation designed to minimise the risk of conflict of interest between the client and the company or between the clients.
- Proper staffing of the company.
- Suitability of the company’s shareholders and directors.
- Company’s technical and financial resources.
- Share capital requirements
During ETA webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Financial and Investment Firms regulated by the Cyprus Stock Exchange Commission