Know Your Client (KYC) – practical aspects of procedure application & due diligence
Eltoma Training Academy hosts regular free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in various jurisdictions.
Eltoma training webinars will be useful and of interest to:
- Managers, Economists, Lawyers & international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- Start-up project managers and entrepreneurs.
- Know Your Client procedure (KYC).
- Due Diligence and the Know Your Client (KYC) procedure.
- Key elements of the Know Your Client procedure.
- Requirements on KYC procedure when registering a foreign company.
- Bank requirements on KYC procedure when opening a bank account.
- In what cases profound “Know Your Client” procedure is applicable.
- What kind of information relating to legal entities and individuals to be provided for the KYC procedure.
- Practical aspects of KYC procedure application.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Know Your Client (KYC) - practical aspects of procedure application & due diligence