Sage 50 Accounts – Online Web Based Training (Advanced Module)
20 mcg Misoprostol Sage 50 Accounts – Online Distance Learning
Do you have limited time available to address your accounting and financial reporting needs?
Do you need a user friendly, suitable software to be used for accounting of Small or Medium Companies?
Are you studying Accounting and Finance, Business Related subject or ACCA and you need to learn an accounting system on a live scenario to include on your CV?
Are you a newly incorporated company searching for an accounting software system to be used to control your internal procedures?
Would a flexible training solution, giving you the training you need when your schedule can accommodate, be good for you?
Do you currently have Sage 50 Accounts and think you are not making best use of this system?
Do you need an accounting software to ensure compliance with VAT reporting needs and to allow for prompt management reporting of all the divisions of your company?
Are you only familiar with the basic functions of Sage 50 Accounts and you need to become an advanced user of the softaware?
If the answer is Yes to any of the above, call us Now.
Sage 50 Accounts Online Distance Learning is aimed at both New and Existing Users of Sage 50 Accounts. With our range of 3 Modules (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced), we will share our knowledge, experience and hints & tips throughout for your company to achieve optimisation of the Sage 50 Accounts benefits.
We have the solution you are looking for.
Course Type: Online Distance Training
Agenda for the Advanced Module
- Use of foreign exchange currencies.
- Reports Designing.
New Knowledge Consolidation exercises through the training event.
Objectives for the Advanced Module
- Acquire fundamental understanding on how to produce consolidated accounts through Sage 50 Accounts.
- Full understanding of how to record transactions and manage balances denominated in foreign exchange currencies
- Develop your knowledge on how to design reports through Sage 50 Accounts.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Advanced Module
- Lecture 1.1 Guide to Sage 50 – Advanced Module Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Introduction to Sage 50 – Advanced Module Locked
Foreign Exchange Trader
- Lecture 2.1 Foreign exchage rates and calculations Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Foreign exchange balances Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Foreign exchage receipts Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Revaluations Locked
- Lecture 3.1 Multiple companies Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Creating a new company to be used for consolidation Locked
- Lecture 3.3 How to consolidate several Sage 50 Databases into one Locked
- Lecture 4.1 Amending reports Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Creating New Reports Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Adding a logo on a statement Locked
Advanced level Quiz – Foreign Exchange Trader
- Quiz 5.1 Advanced level Quiz – Foreign Exchange Trader Locked
Advanced level Quiz - Consolidation
- Quiz 6.1 Advanced level Quiz – Consolidation Locked
Advanced level Quiz - Report Design
- Quiz 7.1 Advanced level Quiz – Report Design Locked