Sage 50 Accounts – Online Web Based Training (Intermediate Module)
Sage 50 Accounts – Online Distance Learning
Do you have limited time available to address your accounting and financial reporting needs?
Do you need a user friendly, suitable software to be used for accounting of Small or Medium Companies?
Are you studying Accounting and Finance, Business Related subject or ACCA and you need to learn an accounting system on a live scenario to include on your CV?
Are you a newly incorporated company searching for an accounting software system to be used to control your internal procedures?
Would a flexible training solution, giving you the training you need when your schedule can accommodate, be good for you?
Do you currently have Sage 50 Accounts and think you are not making best use of this system?
Do you need an accounting software to ensure compliance with VAT reporting needs and to allow for prompt management reporting of all the divisions of your company?
Are you only familiar with the basic functions of Sage 50 Accounts and you need to become an advanced user of the softaware?
If the answer is Yes to any of the above, call us Now.
Sage 50 Accounts Online Distance Learning is aimed at both New and Existing Users of Sage 50 Accounts. With our range of 3 Modules (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced), we will share our knowledge, experience and hints & tips throughout for your company to achieve optimisation of the Sage 50 Accounts benefits.
We have the solution you are looking for.
Course Type: Online Distance Training
Agenda for the Intermediate Module
- “Manage VAT” module.
- “Year-end” process.
- “Lock Date” process.
- Products and Projects.
New Knowledge Consolidation exercises through the training event.
Objectives for the Intermediate Module
- Develop your understanding of the use of the “Manage VAT” module.
- Full understanding of the year-end process.
- Determine how the “Lock Date” process can assist your financial reporting function.
- Develop your knowledge on the use of Products and Projects through Sage 50 Accounts.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Intermediate Module
- Lecture 1.1 Guide for Sage 50 – Intermediate Module Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Introduction to Intermediate Module Locked
"Manage VAT" module.
- Lecture 2.1 Manage VAT – What is VAT Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Manage VAT – Overview of VAT settings Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Manage VAT – Setting up and changing tax codes Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Manage VAT – VAT Return Preparation Locked
“Month-end” & the “Lock Date” process.
- Lecture 3.1 Month-end process introduction Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Setting up prepayments Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Setting up accruals Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Setting up fixed assets and depreciation Locked
- Lecture 3.5 Month-end process Locked
- Lecture 3.6 Lock date and the Late Entry Transactions report Locked
- Lecture 4.1 Year end process introduction Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Year end process demonstration Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Archiving data and retreiving archive data Locked
- Lecture 5.1 Projects introduction Locked
- Lecture 5.2 Creating new Project Locked
- Lecture 5.3 Adding income on a Project Locked
- Lecture 5.4 Adding costs on a Project Locked
- Lecture 5.5 Adding project charges on a Project Locked
- Lecture 5.6 Project budgets Locked
- Lecture 5.7 Project Reports Locked
Intermediate level Quiz - Manage VAT
- Quiz 6.1 Intermediate level Quiz – Manage VAT Locked
Intermediate level Quiz - Month End
- Quiz 7.1 Intermediate level Quiz – Month End Locked
Intermediate level Quiz - Year End
- Quiz 8.1 Intermediate level Quiz – Year End Locked
Intermediate level Quiz - Projects
- Quiz 9.1 Intermediate level Quiz – Projects Locked