Sage Practice Solution (SPS) – Online Web Based Training
Do you have limited time available to address your training needs?
Would a flexible training solution, giving you the training you need when your schedule can accommodate, be good for you?
Do you currently have Sage Practise Solution and think you are not making best use of this system?
Do you need a solution to hold all your clients details, planning for next year, AML requirements, manage your work volumes and staff time?
SPS Online Distance Learning is aimed at both New and Existing Users of SPS, providing business advice training – we will share our knowledge, experience, hints & tips throughout, best practises and business recommendations for your company to achieve optimisation of the SPS benefits.
We have the solution you are looking for.
Misoprostol in Canada Who is it for: Existing and New Sage Practise Solutions system (SPS) Users
What is covered
- System Introduction & Client Database
- Services, Jobs & Workflow
- Timesheets, Letters & Reports
- What & How to Establish Company SPS Policies
New Knowledge Consolidation exercises through the training event.
- Develop your knowledge of SPS including workflow principles & staff time management.
- Full understanding of the Benefits, your Company will receive utilising SPS to its fullest.
- Determine how SPS can be implemented & fully utilised within your company.
- Establish company specific practice policies and customisation requirements.
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All
- Language English
- Students 33
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Sage Practice Solution - Session One
- Lecture 1.1 Guide for Session One Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Introduction / Main points Locked
- Lecture 1.3 System Introduction / Database Locked
- Lecture 1.4 Main Left Panel / Add Time Entry Locked
- Lecture 1.5 Client Database / Communications / Creating Relationships Locked
- Lecture 1.6 Adding a New Client Locked
- Quiz 1.1 Session One – Questions Locked
- Lecture 1.7 Conclusion Locked
Sage Practice Solution - Session Two
- Lecture 2.1 Guide for Session Two Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Introduction to Services, Jobs and Workflow Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Services / How it works? Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Editing Services Locked
- Lecture 2.5 Jobs Locked
- Lecture 2.6 Jobs – Workflow Locked
- Lecture 2.7 Editing Existing Jobs Locked
- Quiz 2.1 Session Two – Questions Locked
- Lecture 2.8 Conclusion of Part Two Locked
Sage Practice Solution - Session Three
- Lecture 3.1 Guide for Session Three Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Introduction to Session Three Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Adding time to a Timesheet Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Timesheet Locked
- Lecture 3.5 Batch Timesheets Locked
- Lecture 3.6 Timesheet Approval Locked
- Lecture 3.7 Reports Locked
- Lecture 3.8 Letters Locked
- Quiz 3.1 Session Three – Questions Locked
- Lecture 3.9 Conclusion of Session Three Locked
Sage Practice Solution - Session Four
- Lecture 4.1 Guide for Session Four Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Introduction to Session Four Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Staff Management Section Locked
- Lecture 4.4 Company Policies Locked
- Lecture 4.5 Custom Attributes Locked
- Lecture 4.6 Policies Setup Locked
- Lecture 4.7 Client Management Locked
- Lecture 4.8 Individual Jobs Locked
- Quiz 4.1 Session Four – Questions Locked
- Lecture 4.9 Conclusion of Part Four Locked