Why not learn from a hands on, practical training course, gaining knowledge and experience of Cyprus Company incorporation and maintenance of a Cyprus company?
You will be actively involved in completing the necessary documentation relating to Cyprus company incorporation and post incorporation activities, in a safe environment.
The aim of this training is to provide both knowledge and practical experience in the sphere of Cyprus company incorporation, post incorporation activities, in the English language.
Please note that all participants will receive a 6-hour CPD training certificate for attendance.
How to incorporate a Cyprus Private Limited Company, the process and documentation, on hands training completing the steps and documents, using a fictitious company.
Overview of Corporate documentation available, the detailed contained within each document covered.
Post Company Incorporation – Changes the process and documentation, on hands training completing the steps and documents, using a fictitious company.
- To Company Directors, including nominee Company Directors.
- To Company Shareholders, including nominee Company Shareholders.
- To Ultimate Beneficial Owner.
- Change of Registered Address.
- Change to Company Secretary.
- Annual maintenance requirements to ensure Cyprus company is compliant with Cyprus Company Legislation.
The following documents/forms will be included for all participants:
- Name approval – used to obtain Cyprus Registrar Company name approval.
- HE1 – Statement of Compliance Accordingly to the Law
- HE2 – for Company’s registered address.
- HE3 – listing all information for the first Directors & Secretaries.
- Memorandum of Association – minimum one subscriber, gives his intention to form a company. And provides the framework within which a company must operate together with the Articles of Association.
- Articles of Association – covering the Company’s internal rules and regulations.
- First Meetings of Directors – mandatory first meeting once the company is incorporated, covering appointments of key company officers, issues of shares, bank account opening etc.
- Obtaining Common seal.
- Registers for key company officers – Directors/Secretaries/Members.
- Nominee director/shareholder, necessary documents including nominee director indemnity agreement.
Key Officer Changes
- Written resolution templates to be utilsied.
- HE4 – Officer Changes, sent to Cyprus Registrar.
- Internal documents – examples:
- Resignation of existing Director
- Directors Acceptance letter
- Directors appointment letter
- Register of Directors
- HE57 – Shareholder change.
- Internal documents – examples:
- Directors resolution
- Instrument of transfer
- Beneficial ownership rights.
- Deed of Termination of trust.
- Declaration of trust.
- Cancel share certificate.
- New share certificate.
HE32 – Annual Return, Company Secretary responsible to submit to Cyprus Registrar
AGM minutes to be utilsied, Shareholders to approve Financial Statements.
By the end of the training, you will have gained an understanding, in English of:
- The Cyprus company incorporation process.
- What corporate documents can be available to a Cyprus Company.
- How to complete the process of changes to a Cyprus company, post incorporation & annual maintenance requirements.
Cost: €250* per one day training event.
Course Language: English.
• 10.00am to 13.00pm
• 2.00pm to 4.30pm
* Prices are excluding VAT, excluding travel costs. Light refreshments will be provided.
Course dates to be arranged for early 2019.