CySEC – Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing Foundation Course
Ever wondered how to create your company’s Clients Acceptance Policy – CAP policy or how to handle a potential suspicious activity? What is a Risk Based Approach? And what legislation should I be compliant with and what checks should be completed prior to taking on that new client?
Why not gain knowledge from our new, practical training course –Corporate Services – CySEC AML & CTF requirements, you will be actively involved in reviewing documentation & completing the necessary steps/documentation relating to CySEC requirements, including CySEC reports in a safe environment.
This training aims to enhance knowledge relating to the procedures which are required to ensure being compliant with AML & CTF Regulation, involving practical hands on experience; providing attendees:
- Hands on info to pass the required CySec examinations as required by all financial companies in Cyprus.
- Learn the practical steps in the process of commencing new client relationship.
- Maintain existing client relationships in adherence to AML & CTF Regulation.
- Overall to enhance knowledge within the sphere of AML & CTF compliance.
- KYC & RBA – what is this and how to implement them.
- Establishing a new client relationship, practical steps to be completed.
- Maintaining existing clients, practical steps to be completed.
- What legislation to be complaint with.
- What is a FIU and how to identify when reporting is required, including practical steps to reporting to MOKAS.
- Cyprus based Corporate Services Provider, licensed via CySEC – the reporting requirements.
- DIRECTIVE 2005/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2005.
- DIRECTIVE (EU) 2015/849 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 2015.
- DIRECTIVE DΙ144-2007-08 OF 2012 of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing.
CySEC Reports covered:
- Monthly Prevention Statement.
- Annual MLCO Report.
- Annual Internal Auditors Report.
Pamela I Miller, an approved CySEC (Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission) Compliance Officer, previously FSA (Financial Services Authority UK) approved, with over 22 years’ experience in banking management.
Working with Eltoma Corporate Services for over 6 years, Pamela has always been at the forefront of all company successes, helping to establish many of the corporate services offered by the Eltoma group today.
Pamela is also a qualified member of the ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators), passing with distinction as a result of her passion within the corporate sphere.
Cost: €250* per one day training event.
Course Language: English.
• 10.00am to 13.00pm
• 2.00pm to 4.30pm
* Prices are excluding VAT, excluding travel costs. Light refreshments will be provided.
Course dates to be arranged for early 2019.