source url Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
go site Contract Law: How to create a legally binding contract & deal with disputes
-Introduction to contract law and general principles.
-Some issues in the law of contract.
-Requirements for the making of a contract.
-Offer and acceptance and other formative requirements to create a valid binding contract including:
- Intention to form a contract.
- Certainty to form a contract.
- Completeness of the contract.
- Method of acceptance.
-Promissory estoppel- the legal doctrine & examples of use.
-Content of a contract and regulation of terms
-The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 & how to apply it.
-Misrepresentation- what is it?
-Remedies for misrepresentation
-Exclusion of liability after misrepresentation has taken place.
-Duress and undue influence
-Who can enforce the terms of a contract?
-Remedies for breach of contract (including equitable remedies).
During ETA webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.