Eltoma Training Academy hosts regularly free webinars on topics related to the maintenance of companies, incorporation, banking and tax systems in different jurisdictions.
Please kindly note that all our webinars are held at 12.00 pm (Nicosia).
Eltoma training webinars will be interesting and useful to:
- Top Managers, Economists, Lawyers and international tax advisors.
- Business owners that are interested in international business.
- Consulting, legal and auditing companies.
- «Startup» projects managers.
- What are exempt private companies, “dormant” companies, and what benefits they enjoy;
- The legal entities & types of companies that exist in Singapore;
- What types of shares exist in Singapore and who can be a shareholder of a Singapore company;
- Company incorporation process in Singapore;
- Company strike off and liquidation procedures in Singapore;
- What are the rights and duties of a Director of a Singapore company, and how to protect your rights in case of using a nominee Director;
- Singapore companies for international business and tax planning.
During ETA webinar, you will be able to ask the presenter questions in the chat box.