Have you recently graduated and are currently looking for work?
Have you recently failed to secure a position after applying without receiving any feedback from the employer? Perhaps you are wondering where you went wrong.
Recruitment Specialist, Pamela Miller Assoc CIPD, CITP, TEFL, with a decade of hiring and screening candidates, would like to offer guidance, share this knowledge & advice on the recruitment process in this training seminar.
Sign up for the course to receive impartial & invaluable knowledge, which will help you start your career. Whatever your field of work may be in, while the job market is varied, the key points that employers look for in candidates remain the same.
Pamela Miller (Assoc CIPD, CITP, TEFL) has sound knowledge and great interest in Human Resources, being both CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development) member and CYHRMA (Cyprus Human Resources & Management Association) member; as well as currently being a CYHRMA Publications committee member.
Passionate and focused, Pamela continually looks to ensure professionalism is the core and driving force with her Management Team and Team Members.
- CV Drafting & submission.
- Interview preparation.
- Recruitment insight from an employer’s perspective.
- Interview participation.
- To introduce the importance of a well drafted CV and how to deliver this.
- Enhance the first impressions to the potential new Employer and the overall interview skills set.
- To provide hints and tips throughout each step in the process.
- Teach the candidate to produce an enhanced Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Prepare the candidate effectively for an interview & enhance performance during the actual interview process.
- Gain an appreciation of the recruitment process from an Employer’s perspective.
Date: Thursday, June 15th, 2017.
Location: 10 Georgiou Gennadiou, office 202, 3041, Old Town, Limassol, Cyprus.
Course Duration: 3 hours
We are offering a subsidised training cost at: €25 euros.