The world of compliance can be a daunting place, what actual compliance legislation applies to you and your company, how to interpret it, what are your responsibilities and practically what action should be taken.
A Compliance Section is becoming a key function within any organization within the financial sector. It contributes to the protection and required adherence to the related legislation, protecting not only the company, the team members also.
This training is aimed at level entry new to compliance, persons working within the legal, accounting and corporate services business industry.
This course will be based fundamentally around the EU legislation for Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing, with emphasize on Cyprus legislation.
Pamela I Miller, an approved CySEC (Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission) Compliance Officer, previously FSA (Financial Services Authority UK) approved, has over 20 plus years’ experience within the field of compliance.
Working with Eltoma Corporate Services for 5 plus years, established and manages the Compliance Function within the company.
Pamela regularly trains on the subject of Compliance and is passionate with the practicality of compliance legislation within a day to day environment.
- Compliance Introduction – History of Money Laundering
- Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing – the Basics
- Money Laundering Authorities.
- Compliance legislation.
- Role & Responsibilities of the Compliance Function.
- The Risk of Non-Compliance.
- Role & Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer.
- Required Company Policies & Procedures.
- Know Your Client.
- Client Documentation & Information Requirement
- Risk Assessment
By the end of this training event, you will:
- Have an enhanced awareness of the EU Compliance legislation.
- Have an understanding of Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing – the Basics.
- Gain an appreciation and a clear understanding of the role and responsibilities of a compliance officer.
- Be able to assist your company to produce adherence compliance policies and procedures.
June 13th, 9:30am, 2017 | Location – 10 Georgiou Gennadiou, office 202, 3041, Old Town, Limassol, Cyprus.
Course Duration – 7 hours, Language – English
One day training, including refreshments & lunch and Certificate of Attendance issued – €25 (partially subsidised, original price: €75).
To register your interest and obtain further information, please select below and complete.
Looking forward to working with you.