Terms & Conditions of Use
This page states the Terms & Conditions of use (“Terms & Conditions”) under which you (“You”) may use the eltoma-training.com website, and your relationship with Eltoma Training Academy/Eltoma Holdings Limited (“eltoma-training.com”, “we” or “us”).
Please read them carefully as they may affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
Where you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not establish a Trainee account or use the eltoma-training.com website. These Terms & Conditions are effective as of 1st June 2016.
Where you have any questions on the Terms & Conditions, please contact us by email – email@example.com.
1. Binding Agreement
1. This eltoma-training.com website is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions form a binding agreement between you and eltoma-training.com. By accessing or using the eltoma-training.com website you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. You agree to use the eltoma-training.com website at your own risk.
2. In the case of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any contract you have with eltoma-training.com, these Terms & Conditions will take precedent.
3. We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the eltoma-training.com website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the eltoma-training.com website. The changes will apply to the use of the eltoma-training.com website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms & Conditions you should not continue to use the eltoma-training.com website. If you continue to use the eltoma-training.com website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the eltoma-training.com website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms & Conditions.
1. “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the eltoma-training.com website.
2. “Design” includes the colour combinations and the page layout of the eltoma-training.com website.
3. “Training Materials” includes any brochures, web site content, distance learning material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Trainer, if any, for use in connection with the eltoma-training.com services.
4. “Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the eltoma-training.com website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
5. “Trainee” or “Trainees” means a User who is accessing the eltoma-training.com website to search for training or in any other capacity except as a Trainer.
6. “eltoma-training.com” means the company Eltoma Holdings Limited operating the eltoma-training.com website.
7. “eltoma-training.com content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the eltoma-training.com website.
8. “eltoma-training.com services” means any services provided by eltoma-training.com or its agents including:-
1. the provision of online training site, including distance learning courses;
2. the provision of online published educational articles;
3. the provision of both standard and bespoke trainer lead classroom method training courses;
4. Providing Advertisers and/or Trainers with other ancillary advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system and training design.
9. “Eltoma-training.com website” means any website under eltoma-training.com’s control.
10. “Text” includes all text on every page of the eltoma-training.com website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
11. “User” refers to any individual that uses any aspect of the eltoma-training.com website and/or eltoma-training.com Services.
12. “You” or “you” means the person that is agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
1. To register on the eltoma-training.com website you must be 16 years of age or above.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. Password and security
1. When you register to use the eltoma-training.com website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone.
If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us – firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
2. Where eltoma-training.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the eltoma-training.com website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
3. As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the eltoma-training.com website:
1. all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
2. you shall fully indemnify eltoma-training.com should eltoma-training.com suffer any loss or damage.
5. Intellectual Property
1. eltoma-training.com website, eltoma-training.com content, and all right, title and interest in and to eltoma-training.com website and eltoma-training.com content are the exclusive property of eltoma-training.com or its licensors.
2. eltoma-training.com website and eltoma-training.com content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
3. You may retrieve and display eltoma-training.com. content of the eltoma-training.com website on a computer screen, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or eltoma-training.com content on the eltoma-training.com website without written permission from eltoma-training.com.
6. Availability of the eltoma-training.com website
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no guarantee that the services at the eltoma-training.com website will meet your requirements.
2. We cannot guarantee that the eltoma-training.com website will be fault-free, error-free, or that eltoma-training.com website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the eltoma-training.com website you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
3. Your access to the eltoma-training.com website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
7. Your use of the eltoma-training.com website
1. eltoma-training.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use eltoma-training.com website only for your personal use.
2. You may not use the eltoma-training.com website for any of the following purposes:-
1. disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
2. aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the eltoma-training.com Content or information available from any Eltoma-training.com website;
3. reproducing any of the eltoma-training.com content for general use;
4. link to any eltoma-training.com content or information available from any eltoma-training.com website;
5. transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
6. interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the eltoma-training.com website; or
7. You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any eltoma-training.com website.
8. Your use of the eltoma-training.com services
1. The eltoma-training.com services may be used only by:
• individuals seeking education and development;
2. Your use of the eltoma-training.com services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with eltoma-training.com. In the case of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any contract you have with eltoma-training.com, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
3. All Users agree to not:-
2. violate or attempt to violate the security of any eltoma-training.com website;
3. reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any eltoma-training.com website;
4. aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the eltoma-training.com content or information available from any eltoma-training.com website, other than as permitted by these Terms & Conditions;
5. post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, such as violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, or promotes or endorses any political views;
6. share with a third party any login credentials to any eltoma-training.com website;
7. access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
8. post or submit to any eltoma-training.com website any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
9. post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
10. solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
11. delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
12. harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company or individual;
13. send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited telephone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
14. attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any eltoma-training.com website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
15. use the eltoma-training.com services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content or profile that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by eltoma-training.com’s discretion; or
16. Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. eltoma-training.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
9. Additional Terms & Conditions applicable to Trainees
1. eltoma-training.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use eltoma-training.com website only for your personal use seeking education and development opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the eltoma-training.com content or material on eltoma-training.com website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. When you register with any eltoma-training.com website, you will be asked to create an account and provide eltoma-training.com with certain information including a valid email address.
3. Any eltoma-training.com profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The eltoma-training.com profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or deceased.
4. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any eltoma-training.com profile contained therein placed by you on the eltoma-training.com website.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
6. eltoma-training.com reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by eltoma-training.com or by third parties.
8. You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your eltoma-training.com account or your eltoma-training.com account is terminated, all your account information from eltoma-training.com, including eltoma-training.com profile, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from eltoma-training.com databases and will be removed from any public area of the eltoma-training.com website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in generating such deletion through eltoma-training.com’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
9. eltoma-training.com reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
10. User Content and submissions
1. You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
2. You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your eltoma-training.com profile, and/or account information shall be stored in eltoma-training.com databases and/or eltoma-training.com databases.
4. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through eltoma-training.com website, you grant eltoma-training.com, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through eltoma-training.com website. eltoma-training.com will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from eltoma-training.com website. eltoma-training.com reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
5. If you post User Content in any public area of any eltoma-training.com website, you also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
6. eltoma-training.com may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms & Conditions, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any eltoma-training.com website. eltoma-training.com reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the eltoma-training.com website and/or use of eltoma-training.com services for violating the Terms & Conditions or applicable laws, rules or regulations. eltoma-training.com may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for eltoma-training.com, damage eltoma-training.com’s brand or public image, or cause eltoma-training.com to lose Users.
7. eltoma-training.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does eltoma-training.com endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
11. eltoma-training.com’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
1. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
2. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you must stop using the eltoma-training.com website.
3. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the eltoma-training.com website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
12. Term and Termination
1. These Terms & Conditions will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any eltoma-training.com website.
2. eltoma-training.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including however not limited to removal of your User Content from the eltoma-training.com website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the eltoma-training.com website and/or any other services provided to you by eltoma-training.com, upon any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions or if eltoma-training.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the eltoma-training.com website registration.
3. Even after you are no longer a User of the eltoma-training.com website, certain provisions of these Terms & Conditions will remain in effect.
13. eltoma-training.com’s liability
1. eltoma-training.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including however not limited to eltoma-training.com profiles, Company Profiles, or other material from the eltoma-training.com website from time to time. When eltoma-training.com exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms & Conditions by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
2. The eltoma-training.com website also provides content from other internet sites or resources and while eltoma-training.com tries to ensure that material included on the eltoma-training.com website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. Where eltoma-training.com is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the eltoma-training.com website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
3. Nothing on eltoma-training.com website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, experience, or otherwise.
4. If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the eltoma-training.com website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
1. eltoma-training.com shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of eltoma-training.com services or for eltoma-training.com content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through eltoma-training.com services.
15. Third Party Website
1. As a convenience to customers, the eltoma-training.com website includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. eltoma-training.com is not responsible for content on any site outside the eltoma-training.com website.
16. Advertising and Sponsorship Policy
1. Part of the eltoma-training.com website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the eltoma-training.com website complies with relevant laws and codes.
2. eltoma-training.com reserves the right to refuse to run any advertisements that, in eltoma-training.com sole discretion, are not suitable for publication on any of the eltoma-training.com website.
3. eltoma-training.com will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless eltoma-training.com, and its affiliates, and their respective officers, Company Directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
• any User Content or other material you provide to any eltoma-training.com website;
• Your use of any eltoma-training.com content; or
• Your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
• eltoma-training.com shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
18. Applicable Law
1. These Terms & Conditions will be subject to the Law of Cyprus.
2. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not satisfied with the way we handle any disagreement and you wish to take court proceedings, you must do so within Cyprus.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms & Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms & Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. If you breach these Terms & Conditions and eltoma-training.com chooses to ignore this, eltoma-training.com will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms & Conditions.
3. eltoma-training.com shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
4. If any of these Terms & Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions and all provision not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
1. The eltoma-training.com website is owned and operated by Eltoma Holdings Limited.
2. If you have any queries please contact us – email@example.com
3. Notices to eltoma-training.com should be sent to the address listed on eltoma-training.com website.
4. We will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as eltoma-training.com reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.